Richard George & Jenkins we can advise if you’ve been charged with a criminal or traffic offence, advise you of your rights, get you ready for your Court appearance and explain the Court procedures so you understand what’s happening. In Court we’ll defend your case clearly and strongly to give you the best possible outcome. We regularly appear in Welshpool, Llandrindod, Brecon and Wrexham Magistrates Courts. If your case is being heard in the Crown Court, we instruct specialist barristers from Chester to represent you in Court, we manage and maintain the general handling of the case, and are always on hand at Court to liaise between you and the barrister.
We can handle all areas of criminal law, including:
- Traffic and vehicle offences – including drink driving, driving without a licence, driving offences
- Acts intended to cause injury – including assault and stalking
- Justice procedure offences – breaches or bonds or orders, resisting or hindering police, breach of bond, suspended sentences or community service orders
- Theft – including theft from retail premises, receiving or handling the proceeds of crime, theft of intellectual property
- Illicit drug offences – possession, cultivation or dealing in illicit drugs
- Public order offences – disorderly conduct, criminal intent, riot and affray, liquor and tobacco offences, offensive language or behaviour, cruelty to animals
- Fraud offences – obtaining benefit by deception, forgery of documents, dishonest conversion
- Property damage – graffiti, fire and explosion
- Dangerous or negligent acts endangering persons – driving under the influence of alcohol or other substances, dangerous or negligent driving
- Prohibited weapons – misuse, unlawfully obtain or possess a prohibited weapon or explosive
- Threatening behaviour
- Sexual assault – aggravated sexual assault, child pornography
- Robbery, blackmail & extortion
- Homicide – murder, attempted murder, manslaughter
Worried about the likely penalty? Ready to get some common sense legal advice?
We also offer 24/7 Police Station Representation. If you find yourself in trouble with the police, please do not hesitate to contact us at any hour of the day and one of the team will be able to assist.
Contact us to talk to an experienced criminal solicitor.