Richard George & Jenkins’ personal injury solicitors provide representation for those involved in motor vehicle accidents, injuries suffered at work, medical negligence claims, accidents suffered on public or private property and victims’ compensation for grieving family members.
We can assist you with the legal advice and representation through all stages of the matter – from assessing the amount of personal injury compensation you are entitled to and lodgement of your personal injury claim, to guiding you to reach a fair personal injury settlement. To make things a little easier, we can even visit those with mobility issues in the comfort of their own home.
Personal injury claims can cover the following situations:
- Motor vehicle accident compensation (including cars, motorbikes, boats, trains etc.)
- Public liability (e.g. injury suffered at a public event)
- Product liability (e.g. injury from defective products)
- Occupiers Liability (e.g. injury sustained from a defective property)
- Medical negligence (e.g. injury sustained due to treatment provided by a medical professional)
- Professional Negligence (e.g. injury suffered from poor craftsmanship)
- Victims’ compensation (for disadvantaged family members of the victim)
Due to the complicated laws and strict time limits on lodging personal injury claims, contact Richard George & Jenkins right away to organise a consultation with an experienced personal injury solicitor.