WE WILL BACK SOON
Who We Are
The firm was established in approximately 1904 and was given the designation of Richard George & Jenkins and traded from Old Bank Chambers, High Street, Newtown, Powys.
Over a century later the firm continues to operates from its original location in Newtown, but as of 2018 has expanded to a second location in Llanidloes.
The firm currently consists of two Partners, two Solicitors, two Trainee Solicitors.